The eosGP is a compact, waterproof carbon dioxide (CO2) concentration probe for continuous, accurate, in situ monitoring in harsh soil and aquatic environments, and can withstand taking measurements during anything from searing summers to freezing winters.
eosGP gas probes are used to collect carbon dioxide (CO2) concentration measurements for research into challenges including carbon sequestration in soil, rivers, and lakes.
eosGP CO2 Concentration Probe Highlights
Lower power requirements, out-of-the-box submersibility, small size, and compatibility with standard dataloggers make the eosGP a handy addition for your field kit for both soil and water based measurements.
Continuous In-Situ Concentration Measurements
This is a hard-working device—its continuous data stream lets you capture gas concentration patterns, trends, and variability in soil and water.
The eosGP’s broad operating temperature range (-20 C to 50 C / -4 F to 122 F) and built-in temperature correction means you can use this probe in most climates. Its strong, waterproof housing allows long-term soil and fresh water deployments to depths of 3 m / 10 ft.
Compact and Low Energy
Small and light—fitting easily into your hand—this device can make carbon dioxide (CO2) concentration measurements anywhere. Its peak power consumption of less than 1 W can easily be handled by, for example, a modest solar panel. The device produces very little heat, so it has minimal thermal effect on the soil environment.
Integration and Compatibility
The eosGP likely connects conveniently with your current field infrastructure. Its standard 0 V to 5 V analog outputs are compatible with most dataloggers. The eosGP can be powered by commonly available 5 V DC to 24 V DC sources, just like your other equipment.
- 5 available concentration calibration options
- Waterproof to 3 m / 10 ft
- Low power consumption (< 1 W)
- Quick equilibrium (< 90 s in air)
- Logging and visualization software
- Compatible with leading data loggers
- Ambient Temperature: -20 C to 50 C / -4 F to 122 F
- Ambient Humidity: 100% RH, non-condensing
- Power: 5 V DC to 24 V DC (12 V DC recommended), < 1 W
- CO2 Concentration Accuracy: 1% range + 1% reading
- Typical measurement response (T90): < 90 s
- Output: 0 V to 5 V (Analog), digital (RS232)
- Weight: 210 g / 0.46 lb
- Dimensions (Ø x L) : 5.1 cm x 10.7 cm / 2 in x 4.2 in