The eosMX or eosMX-P soil gas flux chamber multiplexer connects up to 12 eosAC soil gas flux chambers to your Los Gatos Research or Picarro gas analyzer for measurements of CO2 CH4 N2O. The eosLink-MX software allows you to easily manage multiplexed eosAC chamber schedules. The eosMX works with a number of leading gas analyzers, and is the only recirculating multiplexer available for the LGR UGGA and Picarro analyzers.
Your Choice of Chamber Multiplexer
Eosense’s eosMX-P rugged portable soil gas flux chamber multiplexer designed to complement the LGR UGGA and Picarro GasScouter. The eosMX-P is housed in a military-grade case to protect it from the rigors of life in the field.
The eosMX is designed to fit neatly onto the Picarro G2000 family of greenhouse gas analyzers, for convenient system setup in the field.
eosMX / eosMX-P Features
- Recirculating multiplexer
- Runs up 12 eosAC soil gas flux chambers
- LGR gas analyzer-compatible
- Picarro gas analyzer-compatible
- eosLink-MX scheduling software
- Easy setup – just power and USB
eosMX Specifications Highlights*
- Compatibility: LGR gas analyzers; Picarro gas analyzers; Windows-based computers
- Sampling Ports: 24 Swagelok (12 inlet and 12 outlet, recirculating)
- Electrical Ports: 12 soil gas flux chamber-compatible connectors
- Power: 100 V AC to 240 V AC PSU (autoswitching)
- Peak: < 12 W + 8 W per eosAC
- Idle: < 12 W
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 46 cm x 43 cm x 14 cm / 18 in x 17 in x 5.5 in
- Weight: 12 kg / 26.5 lb
- Communications: USB control, chamber data
- Software: Windows-based eosLink-MX scheduling software
*eosMX-P specifications available upon request