The eosGP is a compact, waterproof CO2 concentration probe for continuous, accurate, in situ monitoring in harsh environments, and can withstand anything from searing summers to freezing winters.
eosGP probes are used to collect carbon dioxide concentration data for research into challenges such as carbon sequestration in soil, rivers, and lakes.
eosGP CO2 Concentration Probe Highlights
Lower power requirements, out-of-the-box submersibility, small size, and compatibility with standard dataloggers make the eosGP a handy addition for your field kit.
Continuous In-Situ Monitoring
This is a hard-working device—its continuous data stream lets you capture patterns, trends, and variability in the field.
The eosGP’s broad operating temperature range (-20 C to 50 C / -4 F to 122 F) and built-in temperature correction means you can use this probe in most climates, Its strong, waterproof housing with optional anti-fouling copper mesh allows long-term fresh water deployments to depths of 3 m / 10 ft.
Compact and Low Energy
Small and light—fitting easily into your hand—this device can go anywhere. Its peak power consumption of less than 1 W can easily be handled by, for example, a modest solar panel. The device produces very little heat, so it has minimal thermal effect on its environment.
Integration and Compatibility
The eosGP likely connects conveniently with your current field infrastructure. Its standard 0 V to 5 V analog outputs are compatible with most dataloggers. The eosGP can be powered by commonly available 5 V DC to 24 V DC sources, just like your other equipment.
- 5 available calibration options
- Waterproof to 3 m / 10 ft
- Low power consumption (< 1 W)
- Quick equilibrium (< 90 s in air)
- Logging and visualization software
- Compatible with leading data loggers
- Ambient Temperature: -20 C to 50 C / -4 F to 122 F
- Ambient Humidity: 100% RH, non-condensing
- Power: 5 V DC to 24 V DC (12 V DC recommended), < 1 W
- CO2 Accuracy: 1% range + 1% reading
- Typical gas response (T90): < 90 s
- Output: 0 V to 5 V (Analog), digital (RS232)
- Weight: 210 g / 0.46 lb
- Dimensions (Ø x L) : 5.1 cm x 10.7 cm / 2 in x 4.2 in